Fuel Injection Control Module, Ford (2003-07) 6.0L Superduty, 48V
These freshly repaired FICMs are ready to install (no programming required like other options) and come with a Lifetime Warranty!
Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) Related to a Failing FICM:
- P0611 (Fuel Injector Control Module Performance)
- P0261 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 1)
- P0264 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 2)
- P0267 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 3)
- P0270 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 4)
- P0273 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 5)
- P0276 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 6)
- P0279 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 7)
- P0282 (Injector Circuit Low - Cylinder 8)
• A $200 core charge will be added to your shopping cart unless you elect to send your cores in first.
• If you select sending cores in first, we will not process your order until your cores have arrived. There will be a 5% cancellation fee if you decide to cancel your order before it is shipped.
• If you select to NOT send cores in first (pay the core charge) your order will be processed right away and you can send your core to receive a refund for the core amount. Cores must be received within 60 days of when your product was shipped. After 60 days there will be a late fee of 10% per month deducted from the core value.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.